News & Notices
CALL FOR TRAINERS
By:ICIFA Secretariat 2018-01-16
The Institute is in the process of starting regular CPD Programs. In view of this, the Membership Services Committee hereby invites qualified trainers to express interest in the following areas of practical based training for members and sector based training.
Areas of Interest
- Code of ethics, professional standards and guidelines in financial markets
- Financial integrity and safety
- Governance, risk and compliance in financial markets
- Regulatory framework of financial markets
- Financial and investment advisory skills
- Financial statement analysis
- Corporate finance
- Financial modelling and modelling solutions
- Practical derivative trading and hedging strategies
- Practical portfolio and asset management
- Practical alternative Investments (Real Estate -REITs)
- Business development in investment and finance
- Marketing and sales of investment products and services
- Private wealth management
- Financial management in public sector (National and county governments)
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP’s)
- Taxation on investment products
- Research report writing skills and investment recommendations
- Dispute resolution mechanisms with clients
- Emerging issues and trends in financial markets.
Fill the expression of interest form. Please download the form using this link http://www.icifa.co.ke/downloads/downloadfile/data/ICIFA%20expression_of_interest_form-trainers.doc
Kindly attach a copy of updated CV and evidence of practical based trainings conducted e.g training manuals, certificates, appointment letters etc.
Trainers will be invited for training on need basis. Interested members are requested to fill and return back the expression of interest form by 26th January 2018.
The Institute will be releasing CPD Calendar of events soon.