Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts
Developing a talent pipeline for financial and investment analysts in East and Central Africa
Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts(ICIFA) is the association of professionals in Kenya’s financial sector.
To be a knowledge Center for Financial Markets in East and Central Africa.
Registered under the Societies Act, ICIFA supports and advances the profession of Investment & Financial Analysts management through:
- Developing a globally recognised certification programme for Certified Investment & Financial Analysts (CIFA) designation which is examined by KASNEB
- Organising meetings and seminars on a regular basis to contribute to the professional development of its members
- Harmonising of regional financial regulatory regimes
- Providing regional and global networking and placement opportunities for its members
- Developing standards of professional excellence and integrity for members
- Providing leadership in advocacy for financial and investment sectors
- Enhancing dialogue between key players in the financial markets
- Providing an environment for improved governance infinancial markets
ICIFA is the regional resource and advocacy body for the finance & investment profession, providing regionalwide network and promoting the role of the profession in the fields of securities analysis, investment, pension funds, asset management, corporate finance, financial planning and financial application development. We are globally affiliated to Association of Certified International Investment Analysts (ACIIA) based in Switzerland and the Association of Professional Societies in East Africa (APSEA) and our examination body is KASNEB.
ICIFA provides highly skilled professionals that are rated highly for their expertise in financial and capital market operations, financial analysis,financial modeling, real estate investments, pension funds management, investment securities anlysis and investment banking industry, insurance industry and other industries in the investment sector.
All correspondence should be addressed to the
P.O. Box 48250 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya, Telephone:
ICIFA office, KASNEB Towers.
Email: email@example.com Website: www.icifa.co.ke