Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts
CIFA - Competence and Integrity to Foster Accountability
WHO WE ARE
The Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) is a regional resource and advocacy body for the investment and finance profession, providing region-wide network and promoting the role of the profession in the fields of investment and financial analysis, pension funds, asset management, corporate finance, investment and finance training, fund management, financial advisory, wealth management, real estate investment, insurance investment advisory, capital markets operations, and investment banking among others.
We are globally affiliated to Association of Certified International Investment Analyst (ACIIA) based in Switzerland and Association of Professional Societies in East Africa (APSEA). Our examination body for Certified Investment and Financial Analysts Examination is KASNEB.
ICIFA provides highly skilled, competent, competitive professional expertise in all sectors in the investment and finance industry.
The Investment and Financial Analysts Act (No. 13 of 2015) provides for the establishment, powers and functions of the Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts;
To be a global leader in standards of professional ethics, training and research for investment and financial professionals.
Registered under the Societies Act, ICIFA supports and advances the profession of Investment & Financial Analysts management through:
- Developing a globally recognised certification programme for Certified Investment & Financial Analysts (CIFA) designation which is examined by KASNEB
- Organising meetings and seminars on a regular basis to contribute to the professional development of its members
- Harmonising of regional financial regulatory regimes
- Providing regional and global networking and placement opportunities for its members
- Developing standards of professional excellence and integrity for members
- Providing leadership in advocacy for financial and investment sectors
- Enhancing dialogue between key players in the financial markets
- Providing an environment for improved governance infinancial markets
ICIFA is the regional resource and advocacy body for the finance & investment profession, providing regionalwide network and promoting the role of the profession in the fields of securities analysis, investment, pension funds, asset management, corporate finance, financial planning and financial application development. We are globally affiliated to Association of Certified International Investment Analysts (ACIIA) based in Switzerland and the Association of Professional Societies in East Africa (APSEA) and our examination body is KASNEB.
ICIFA provides highly skilled professionals that are rated highly for their expertise in financial and capital market operations, financial analysis,financial modeling, real estate investments, pension funds management, investment securities anlysis and investment banking industry, insurance industry and other industries in the investment sector.
All correspondence should be addressed to the;
Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts,
ICIFA offices, KASNEB Towers,
P.O. Box 48250 – 00100,
Email: email@example.com Telephone: +254 726498698